Steel City Art Works Gallery is a community of creators with more than 40 local artists working in many different mediums and styles. Quality is our focus at Steel City Art Works.
We have award-winning and nationally known artists who work in every medium.
- Paintings in oil, acrylic, pastel, and mixed media.
- Sculpture in metal, wood, stone, and glass.
- Jewelry, both traditional and cutting-edge, including beadwork, silver, precious stones and glassware.
- Photography, represented in digital and traditional formats, as well as alternative methods.
- Pottery, which includes Earth Fired, Raku, and an amazing number of glazes and shapes.
Union Avenue Shopping District hosts a First Friday Art Walk every month. And, we exhibit new and exciting work every month.
The Gallery is open free to the public, Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday, 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. at 216 S. Union Avenue Pueblo, CO 81003
We’d love to hear from you! Phone us at 719.542.6838