Steel City Art Works gets working (and rockin’) with the opening reception of “Welded and Woven,” and music by Fireweed, for First Friday Art Walk, Jan. 5, 5 to 8 p.m., 216 S. Union Ave., Pueblo. The show will hang all month.
Two featured artists for this month are fiber artist Tara Matthews and sculptor and welder Tom Ossner. In addition, other metal works artists and weavers will have their work on display at the gallery. Also, guest artist Ivy Cartier will be showcasing her paintings.
Steel City Art Works Gallery is a community of creators with more than 40 local artists working in many different mediums and styles. Quality is our focus at Steel City Art Works.
We have award-winning and nationally known artists who work in every medium.
- Paintings in oil, acrylic, pastel, and mixed media.
- Sculpture in metal, wood, stone, and glass.
- Jewelry, both traditional and cutting-edge, including beadwork, silver, precious stones and glassware.
- Photography, represented in digital and traditional formats, as well as alternative methods.
- Pottery, which includes Earth Fired, Raku, and an amazing number of glazes and shapes.
Union Avenue Shopping District hosts a First Friday Art Walk every month. And, we exhibit new and exciting work every month in unique shows.
The Gallery is open free to the public, Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday, 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. at 216 S. Union Avenue Pueblo, CO 81003
We’d love to hear from you! Phone us at 719.542.6838